Smart Mouth Summer Job
Last Updated on Thursday, 8 December 2011 07:40 Written by Smart Mouth Monday, 25 April 2011 06:40
If you are one of the students who got involved with us this year, either as a school smart mouth, a candidate for school smart mouth or whether you were involved in submitting a video for the student video contest, we want to offer you the chance to get great work experience and help us to set the stage for the next school year!
If you are interested in coming to work on behalf of Smart Mouth from June 1 through July 30th, at our marketing company’s offices in Buckhead in Atlanta, please send us an email before May 15, 2011 to apply.
- You must be over 18 or have your parent or guardian’s written permission.
- You need to be able to get to the offices and be available to work at least 10 hours per week (and keep a schedule!)
- This could be just the opportunity you need to get a leg-up on your career if you are interested in marketing, social media or entrepreneurism.
- Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to send it before May 15, 2011.
- This position will pay $5.50 per hour, and the experience will be invaluable.